Long Distance relationship Text Messages

Long distance relationship text messages. If your boyfriend is too far or girlfriend and you miss him/her. Than send this sms and shayari to impress him and fall in love. 

It hurts when your boyfriend/girlfriend is far from you and you miss them deadly. Sometimes situation becomes very emotional and very sad. So if you are desperate about her or him and you want to stay in your loving and cute relationship than send this beautiful and cute long distance relationship sms and messages to impress her or him and maintain that loving relationship. Add some flowers of love in this relationship. Your bodies are apart and away but your souls are connected and this long distance relationship shayari will fill that gap of missing love and fulfill your hearts with love.





 Long Distance relationship Text Messages


You're so easy 2 be with nd so hard 2 be without. Always missing you. Hope these days come 2 an end. Hope nd pray 2 be 2gether. Love you.

You can miss some1 who died, you can miss some1 who moved away, bt the worst is whn you miss some1 whom you can9t see everyday. You r always in my thoughts. Miss you always.

Whn you start 2 miss me remember; you were the 1 who made me cry, broke my heart, turned ur back, nd let me go. Bt also remember tht I miss you always nd I love you 2o.

I'm sick of pretending I'm fine. I M tired of everything. Things r just 9t the sMe without you. I M sick of it, mad about it, nd I HATE IT!. Baby I love you always.

The distance between us doesn't matter bcoz in the end, i know we'll both be happy in each othrs arms. 4ever nd ever.

Missing some1 isn’t easy bt having some1 2 miss is wonderful. My love I miss you always.

Missing some1 isn't all about how long its been since you seen each othr...its about tht very moment whn you r doing something nd you wish they were right thr. I always wish tht you r with me.

I miss the smiles. I miss the laughs. I miss the hugs. I miss the love. I miss talking 2 you everyday. I miss saying I miss you every chance we got. I miss you. The distance will be shorter surely with the grace of God.

Ever 9tice tht the time you spend with some1 tht truly makes you happy flies by in the blink of an eye, bt the time you spend apart feels like an eternity. I miss all the time spend with you. Love you, miss you always.

Whn the going gets 2ugh, make urself realize tht no matter wht ur problem is, some1 is nd always will be fighting a harder battle. I M always thr beside you in all ur battles nd fights.

It is hurting me, whn I miss you nd you're 9t here, bt it is killing me, whn you r thr nd I hve no chance 2 hold you. I love you nd yes missing you as usual.

Now you hve all the long distance quotes. These will surely help you a lot. You may use thn in a letter tht you write. The quotes can be used as a small instant message. Similarly these messages can be used as SMS 2o. At times reading the LDR quotes will bring a smile 2 ur face. Remember tht if thr is a distance 2day..you both will be 2gether 2morrow. Hope nd pray nd be happy.