I Miss You SMS (Best 24 Sad Love quotes)

Do you miss him too much. want to make him/her know or your boyfriend/girlfriend than here we have the best i miss you sms and messages for you.


I Miss You SMS


It feels so sad and emotional when we love someone and he/she is far and away from us then what to do in such loving but sad situation. So if you want to make him know that you are missing him/her than send this emotional i miss you sms and messages. This will do the job work you. We miss our loving person when he or she is far from us but we feel unable that how to express that loving emotion to our boyfriend or girlfriend. In such case mobile phones are best option for you.

Romantic pick up lines in Nepali

You can send loving i miss you shayari and i miss you sms and messages as text and can make him know that how deep you are missing them. And to fulfill your emotional feeling we have collection of best i miss you sms and messages that you can use for your girlfriend/boyfriend.



miss you sms & MESSAGE



Sweet I Miss You Messages


Nver luk 4 a Gud Face, it'll turn old 1 day; Nver luk 4 a Gud Skin, it'll wrinkle 1 day; Bt luk 4 a loyal heart, tht'll miss u every day.

Wht makes some people derr is 9t just the happiness tht we feel whn we meet thm bt the emptiness we feel whn they r 9t around us. I Miss U!

I always knew tht looking back on my tears would someday make me laugh, bt I nver knew tht looking back on my laughter would someday make me cry. Miss you.

The Word 'Hello' means H=How R U? E=Everything all right? L=Like 2 hear 4rm U. L=Love 2 C U soon. O=Obviously, I miss you!

i may 9t be a clock tht may text you 24hrs a day bt my heart will be like a clock tht will 9t s2p caring & saying u r always remembered. miss u!

Wherever you go, whtever you do, may god's angels watch over you & I Miss U!

In my life I learned how? 2 love 2 smile 2 be happy 2 be strong 2 work hard 2 be h1st 2 be faithful 2 4give bt I couldnt learn how.. 2 s2p Missing You

Sumtimes i frgt 2 say hi,sumtimes i frgt 2 reply,sumtimes my msg doesnt rch u,bt it doesnt mean i frgt u.im just gvng u time 2 miss me

2 b disturbed by the beep of ur mobile only means tht some how some where some how some 1 is thinking you .nd this moment its me missing u always

You're like a target tht I always try 2 aim at. How I wish I could aim you at the heart. Bt every time I fail, I feel so sad. You know why? It's bcoz I always end up missing you.

You must be a thief coz you s2le my heart. You must be tired coz you're always running through my mind. Nd maybe I'm a bad shooter coz I keep missing you.

If only 1 star would fall every time I miss you, thn all the stars in heaven would be g1. Don't wonder if thr r no stars 2night! It's ur fault coz you made me miss you a lot.

I've been wondering why you're 9t texting... Multiple Choice: a. busy b. dedma c. tired d. thrifty e. want me 2 miss you.

I miss u in every beats of my heart,in every blink of my eyes,in every second of time nd in every moments of the day.
Sometimes, I 4get 2 say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss 2 reply,
Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u,
Bt, it doesn't mean tht I 4get u,
I'm just giving u time 2 miss me!



Sender:NMe Missing*
*Number Missing
*Sent:Date missing
*Missing U a lot thts y
everything is missing....

My eyes R hurting coz I can't C U, My arms R empty coz I can't hold U, My lips R cold coz I can't kiss U bt, My heart is breaking coz I'm 9t with U!

Some1 misses you so much, its 9t ur fMily nor ur relatives. Its 9t even ur bestfriend nor ur closests pal. Its just the simple ordinary me, who misses the extraordinary.

My eyes R hurting coz I can't C U, My arms R empty coz I can't hold U, My lips R cold coz I can't kiss U bt, My heart is breaking coz I'm 9t with U!

i heard some1 whisper ur nMe, bt whn i turned around 2 c who it was, i 9tice i was al1, thn i realize it was my heart telling me tht i miss u.

4getn u is hard 2 do, 4gtn me is up2 u, 4gt me 9t, 4gt me neva, bt don't 4get, we're gr8 2gether.

Mong ur frens i cr 4 u da most, Mong ur frens i lov u da most, Mong ur frens u hurt me d most coz....i know dats all im 2 u... Mong ur frens.

Luv can be bad,it can treat u lik dirt.Thrs always a risk of u getting hurt.Luv is restless & luv is a flirt.Luv has places 2 go nd people 2 hurt.