20 Real Love SMS & Messages ""Emotional"""


True Love SMS means real love sms and messages that are very emotional and loving for your boyfriend and girlfriend.


Yes it is true that real love happens once for a lifetime. and if you are that lucky person who has found that true love than do not forget to express your feeling towards your love and tell him/her that you are so lucky that i found you. You are the true love of my life. By expressing this loving feelings will make your relationship more strong and beautiful bonding between you.

If you want to share this feelings with your partners than our real love sms and true love messages can assist you to convey your real love feelings towards her. This real love sms and messages will express the real emotions of your heart and joy that you feel all the time because you found your true love.

So to share that lovable feelings for your boyfriend/girlfriend and to tell them how deep you love them and how damn you are happy by having them in your life than use this true love and real love sms and messages to forward your messages till her/him heart.




TRUE LOVE means:
2 FEEL some1 in every HEARTBEAT,
2 FIND some1 in every THOUGHT,
2 SEE some1 with CLOSED EYES,
and 2 MISS some1 without reason.


Thr r Tulips in my garden,thr r Tulips in the park, bt 9thing is more be beautiful thn our two lips meeting in the dark!


Love is like a golden chain tht links our hearts 2gether and if U ever break tht chain Ull break my heart 4ever.


U say U love me and want 2 hold me tight. Those words run through my head day & night. I dreMt U held me & made me see tht 4ever 2gether we wood be !


True love is had 2 find special 1 of a kind. Bt the love inside of me is true. It apprerd the day I met U.


Death can 9t s2p true love, it can only delay it 4 a little while.


True love can blind U bt at the sMe time if U let it, it can also open Ur eyes.


2 love some1 is 2 understand each othr, 2 laugh 2gether, 2 smile with Ur heart and 2 trust 1 a9ther. 1 important thing is 2 let each othr go if U can't do this.


True love can9t be found where it does 9t exist, nor can it be denied where it does.


Love isn't love until U give it away, so give it wings and let it go, if it's meant 2 be it will fly right back 2 U.


Great minds contain ideas, solutions and reasons; scientific minds contain 4mulas, theories and figures; my mind contains only U!


Thr is night so we can appreciate day, sorrow so we can appreciate joy, evil so we can appreciate good, U so I can appreciate love.


If love can be avoided by simply closing our eyes, thn I wouldn't blink at all 4 I don't want 2 let a second pass having fallen out of love with U.


2 4get U is hard 2 do and 2 4get me is up 2 U. 4get me 9t, 4get me nver. 4get this text, bt 9t the sender.


I may run out of message 2 text U. I may run out of jokes 2o. I may also run out of battery or even a peso bt my heart won't run out of space 4 U!


Thr's a love tht only U can give, a smile tht only Ur lips can show, a twinkle tht can only be seen in Ur eyes, and a life of mine tht U al1 can complete.


It's hard 4 two people 2 love each othr whn they live in two different worlds. Bt whn these two worlds collide and become 1, tht's wht U call U and I.


Sweet R The Words Of Love
Sweeter His Thoughts
Sweetest Of All Wht
Love Nor Says Nor Thinks


Love means 9t ever having 2 say U r sorry!


I saw U thn as I see U now Through love's impassi1d blindness, A heart so fashi1d thr within Filled with love and kindness.