Naughty Flirty Messages and Sms

Naughty Text Messages, Flirty text messages, and SMS. Naughty Flirty SMS messages and quotes for your boy and girl, Very double meaning messages to make him or her excited. Best romance SMS messages collection.

Today we are sharing naughty flirty messages and SMS with you. I have a question for you: What do you do when you want to take your girlfriend for a long ride but you don't know the right questions, and you also don't know how to ask her so that she can agree to come with you for a long ride? What do you do when you have to say "I love you" to her? Are you really lacking words or you don't know how to express your feelings towards her?

Or sometimes it happens that you want to say something but in a coded way so that she understands them later and gets happy. This is called naughtiness, where you express your feelings but in a coded form, and she gets it later. She understands the meaning of those lines later and becomes so excited.

So this is the way naughty flirty SMS and messages can be used. These are very double meaning messages, and any person does not understand them instantly but gets it later. Today we are sharing those beautiful naughty flirty SMS and messages with you which you can send to your girlfriend or boyfriend and then enjoy the romance.

Naughty Flirty Messages and SMS

These naughty flirty SMS and messages have those emotions which you really want to say to your dear ones. Like you want to say sometimes "I love you" in a different way, then these flirty SMS and messages will do that job for you. Sometimes you want to express your emotions like how deep "I love you," "I want to hug you," "I want to kiss you." There are various types of things that you want to express but do not know that special way to express them. Then these naughty flirty SMS and messages will do that job for you.

If you miss her, you cry for her and you want to make her smile, you want to make her laugh. You want to be with her all the time, like in the morning, afternoon, and night. Or you want to touch her. Again, you want to ignite the love flames in her heart. Then I will recommend using these naughty flirty SMS and messages.

Naughty Text Messages to Send to a Guy

You're Attractive, Gorgeous, Sexy, Intelligent, Smart, Charming, Sophisticated, Fit, Kind & Generous. In fact, you're becoming more like me every day!

Last night I couldn't sleep. I wanted you warm against my skin. I wanted you on me. I wanted to feel you all over my body... but I couldn't find you! Where did I put my PAJAMAS?

How to impress a woman: hug + kiss her, compliment + love her, protect + listen + support her.
How to impress a man: Show up with beer!

What's the quietest place in the world? The complaint department at the parachute packing plant.

He came at night,
explored my body,
got on top of me,
touched me,
he bit, swaddled, when he was satisfied,
he left,
I was hurt,
BLOODY... MOSQUITO!!!!

Love is a sensation that is caused by temptation. A boy puts his location in a girl's destination. Do you get my explanation or do you want a demonstration?

I think I should tell you what people are saying behind your back.... Nice HIPS!!!

I want to touch your lips, taste your tongue, smell your breath... I love chocolate!

What's hairy on the outside and moist inside, begins with a 'C' ends with a 'T' and has 'U' and 'N' in between? Answer: 'COCONUT'

It goes in dry, it comes out wet. The longer it's in, the stronger it gets. We can have it in bed just you and me... it is not what you think - it is a cup of tea!

There's a can of whipped cream waiting for you by the bed. I'm your dessert tonight.

Want to see what I really want? Come over tonight.

Girl: Will you love me after marriage also?
Boy: This depends on your husband, if he allows me.

I want to sock you... leak you... wanna move my tongue all over you... wanna feel you in my mouth... yup, that is how you... eat an ice cream!

Mental anxiety,
Mental breakdowns,
Menstrual cramps,
Menopause...
Did you ever notice how all women problems begin with MEN!

Why was Phillips girlfriend annoyed?
Because she found out that Phillips 24 inches was a TV.

Whatever you say, whatever you do, I will always love you!

Never make love in the garden or in the fields... for love might be blind but your neighbors are not!

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

If love is a crime, lock me up, I'm guilty baby.

I know you're busy today, but can you add one thing to your to-do list? Me.